Application - Registration - Fees
The e-Gov summer school is open to pre- and post-graduate, MSc and PhD students, postdoctoral researchers and practitioners in the areas of Information and Communication Technologies, Management and Social Sciences. Successful candidates must show a promising academic or business track in the scientific areas of the Summer School.
The fees for every student amount to 200 Euro. Fees cover:
- Access to all lectures, workshops and round tables
- Access to electronic material
- Wi-Fi coverage
- Students’ bag
- Access to coffee breaks and lunch
- Participation to the official dinner and the welcome reception
- Transportation from the airport
- Social Events
The e-Gov Summer School course is equivalent to 3 ECTS credits.
Registration is open until 15/05/2013. Register here.
The accommodation is extra and the students can choose between plenty of hotels in Pythagorion Area.
*The participants need to have their own laptop.